A sunny and welcoming colonial home, Circa 1822, is tucked away in the Historic District. The home was originally located on the street front, but in 1938 Margaret Thackray Weems relocated it to its current, private site at the rear of 214 King George St. Her husband, U.S. Naval Officer Philip Van Horn Weems, was an inventor of navigational instruments and methods for the military. In 2016, the kitchen was remodeled to include a large granite-top, centerpiece island with cabinets and drawers on all walls. The Half Bath was also remodeled. Winter view of Naval Academy Chapel Dome from owners' bedroom. Access to the house is down the right of way between 2010 and 2014 King George St. The house is now sold As Is while waiting for its new owners.
© 2020 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which RE/MAX 2000 participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement.Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX 2000 are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. All listing information copyright Bright 2020.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 11:15pm CDT.